As business owners, we all know we should be promoting ourselves on social media. But how can we cope with the noise, stress, time commitment and aggravation that comes along with these demonic platforms?
Fortunately, I know the guy to ask!
Lewis Kemp is CEO of bullshit-free creative agency Lightbulb Media based here in Manchester. If you recognise the name, you’ll either know him from his previous appearances on the podcast, or the general ruckus he causes over on LinkedIn.
Today, he’s here to help you figure out how to grow your business online, without losing your sanity along the way.
- The biggest pros around using social media to promote your business – including ease of communication and relationship building with clients
- How to build a positive relationship with the platforms so you enjoy using them
- The barriers that prevent business owners from posting… and how you can navigate them
- Why it’s important to pay attention to the right metrics to measure your success – and what these might be for you
- How to focus on your audience rather than yourself – and why that’s important for relationship-building
- Tips for who to follow to get inspired and stay sane, rather than swept up in comparisonitis
- How we can switch off, step back and manage our consumption and engagement with the platforms and be more intentional with how we use them, to benefit our mental health
- Practical, tangible advice for producing your content and getting into a regular posting routine…
- … plus find out why Lewis will be trolling Alice and why you should too!
Want to get in touch with Lewis? You can find him here:
WEBSITE – https://lightbulbmedia.co.uk/
LINKEDIN – @Lewis Kemp
INSTAGRAM – @lightbulbmediauk
EMAIL – firstname.lastname@example.org
AND if Lewis has whet your appetite for posting, you can grab your free guide to 30 post ideas for your wellbeing business (from yours truly) here.
Episode recorded April 2022
Mind Over Grind explores mental health and wellbeing in business, hosted by coach, facilitator and speaker, Alice Lyons.
The podcast is brought to you by Dark Coffee who bring unfiltered mental fitness to SMEs, so that you and your team feel badass at work! To find out more, take a look at our website https://www.darkcoffee.co.uk/ or get in touch: email@example.com
The conversation doesn’t stop here! Follow us on social media or join our mailing list for more insights, tips and advice to help you feel and perform at your best:
If you’d like to speak with Alice about 1:1 coaching, book a free 20-minute coffee chat here so you can ask all your juicy questions!
Music Credit: ‘Like a Fire’ by Flow State
Podcast Host: Alice Lyons
Edited by Leanna Larkin from Reluctant Heroines