Marie Kondo, I am not. But I know a thing or two about tidying your head space to help your work and wellbeing – and it can come from a couple of unexpected places.
Today I’ll be discussing how clearing out physical spaces and auditing your tech can be the answer to getting more of your precious brain power back. A must for any business owner, or those of us struggling to juggle 100 things at once.
- How regaining mental clarity doesn’t have to mean focusing on our inner world – we can start by looking at the things around us – and often, it’s an easier way to start
- How clutter in your physical space can take your mind away from the things you want to be doing
- Why tech can be the biggest disruptor of productivity – and how we can turn it on its head
- Why ‘Do Not Disturb’ is my go-to solution for removing distractions in my workday (and how people can still access you in an emergency)
- I also throw down a 20-minute challenge to organise one area of your space today. Take action, and see what happens!
- Plus, you’ll hear all about my very decadent ‘brothel’s boudoir….’
Episode recorded September 2021
If you enjoyed this episode, screenshot it and tag me on Instagram [@dark.coffee.wellbeing] with your biggest takeaway.
And if you loved what you heard, please leave a review to help the conversation reach more people who need it.
Mind Over Grind [from Dark Coffee] explores mental health and wellbeing in business, hosted by wellbeing coach, facilitator and speaker, Alice Lyons.
The conversation doesn’t stop here! Follow us on social media or join our mailing list for more insights, tips and advice to help you bring your badass self to work:
Dark Coffee helps SME owners and leaders bring their badass selves to work so they can lead from the front, fire on all cylinders and love their work. To find out more, take a look at our website [https://www.darkcoffee.co.uk/] or get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you’d like to speak with Alice about 1:1 coaching, book a free 20-minute coffee chat here so you can find out the details and ask all your juicy questions!
Podcast presented and edited by Alice Lyons.
Music Credit: ‘Like a Fire’ by Flow State