Being in business can suck some weeks. There is too much to do, not enough time to do it, and you’re exhausted from the constant trudge of it all.
If this sounds like you, you’re going to love this episode.
It’s full to the brim with practical tips for working through your never-ending to-do list, even if you’re smack bang in the middle of an energy slump. And no, it doesn’t involve having a holiday and coming back to it all later. Sometimes, we need to push through.
By the end of this episode, you’ll have an action plan for how you can navigate your next low energy week, without losing momentum in your business.
We’ll go from wading through treacle to gliding through honey!
- how energy levels are not linear – they move in cycles and seasons
- how to stop multitasking and focus on fewer things
- how getting more clarity on your workload can help you get started on big projects
- how to map out the jobs that have been sitting on your to-do list for months
- how to stay motivated and keep making progress, even when your energy levels are low
- how to spot drains on your emotional, physical and social energy (and avoid them!)
- how to get back some precious headspace so you can devote it to what’s important
- and how to bring this all together in a handy cheat sheet you can refer back to when the next energy slump hits.
Want to find out more about my 1:1 coaching packages? Book a 20-minute coffee chat in my diary here and we can see if I’d be a good fit for you.
If you enjoyed this episode, screenshot it and tag me on Instagram [@dark.coffee.wellbeing] with your biggest takeaway.
And if you loved what you heard, please leave a review to help the conversation reach more people who need it.
Episode recorded September 2021
Mind Over Grind [from Dark Coffee] explores mental health and wellbeing in business, hosted by wellbeing coach, facilitator and speaker, Alice Lyons.
The conversation doesn’t stop here! Follow us on social media or join our mailing list for more insights, tips and advice to help you bring your badass self to work:
Dark Coffee helps SME owners and leaders bring their badass selves to work so they can lead from the front, fire on all cylinders and love their work. To find out more, take a look at our website [https://www.darkcoffee.co.uk/] or get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you’d like to speak with Alice about 1:1 coaching, book a free 20-minute coffee chat here so you can find out the details and ask all your juicy questions!
Podcast presented and edited by Alice Lyons.
Music Credit: ‘Like a Fire’ by Flow State