Fact: A lot of us suck when it comes to asking for help. Particularly if we’re normally the one supporting everyone else, or if we think that we should have all the answers ourselves.
In this episode, Alice will reframe the concept of asking for help and give you a hack that will let it become easier in the future.
- some of the practical and emotional barriers that prevent us from asking for help
- Alice’s biggest barrier in asking for help
- why asking for help is so important and can benefit your life, relationships and business
- how asking for help will get you further, faster in your business
- the hack to help you reframe asking for help
- how this approach takes the awkwardness and shame away from asking for help
- why asking for help makes you seem more professional
- how to ask for help and feel more comfortable and confident doing do
Recorded August 2021
If you enjoyed this episode, screenshot it and tag us on Instagram [@dark.coffee.wellbeing] with your biggest takeaway.
If you loved what you heard, please leave a review to help spread the conversation reach more people.
The Dark Coffee Podcast has unfiltered conversations around mental health and wellbeing, hosted by wellbeing coach and advocate, Alice Lyons (who struggles with all three.)
The conversation doesn’t stop here. Follow us on social media or join our mailing list for more insights, tips and advice to help you bring your badass self to work:
If you’d like to speak with Alice about 1:1 coaching, book a free 20-minute coffee chat here so you can find out the details and ask all your juicy questions!
Podcast presented and edited by Alice Lyons.
Music Credit: ‘Infinite Landscape’ by Corinne.