A coach telling you NOT to get coaching?! We know, it’s weird. But coaching genuinely isn’t for everyone.
Join Alice to find out why coaching might not be right for you right now, and what other support might be better suited.
- how to identify whether 1:1 coaching is right for you right now
- why it’s important to do research around coaching before investing
- when to get coaching and when another form of support might be best
- some of the main features of coaching, such as challenging questions
- the dedication and energy levels required to succeed in 1:1 coaching
- where to find free advice, support and information that is a great alternative
This is a sister episode to ‘Episode 73: 4 reasons to get a coach.’
Recorded July 2021
The Dark Coffee Podcast starts brave and bullshit-free conversations around mental health and wellbeing in business, hosted by wellbeing coach and advocate, Alice Lyons.
Join the conversation by sharing this episode, subscribing to the podcast or following Alice across social media:
Dark Coffee wellbeing company provides mental health training and wellbeing coaching for SMEs and professionals. To find out more, take a look at our website [www.darkcoffee.co.uk] or get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org
LOVED THIS EPISODE?
Your reviews will help Dark Coffee reach more people. If you like what you’ve heard, please consider leaving a review to help spread the conversation further.
Podcast presented and edited by Alice Lyons.
Music Credit: ‘Infinite Landscape’ by Corinne, via Musicly.
Suicide and Emotional Support Organisations – UK
Samaritans: Confidential suicide discussion and emotional support. Free helpline available round the clock. Text – 116123. Call – 08457 909090 Email – email@example.com. Website – www.samaritans.org
Mind: Support and information for anyone suffering from a mental health issue. 0300 123 3393 Website – Mind.org.uk
Saneline: Practical information, crisis care and emotional support to people affected by mental health concerns. Helpline: 0845 767 8000, open daily from 6pm – 11pm.