Wellbeing In Work is a free, monthly meetup that brings together wellbeing professionals and business leaders to discuss how we can actively improve wellbeing in our workplaces.
The conversation-based networking event includes two small breakout rooms and a whole group discussion where you’re invited to share your take on the topic of the day and learn from the wisdom of the people in the room.
Click here to find out more and to book your ticket.
Our interactive, online sessions help people learn how to proactively meet their own wellbeing needs and offer practical support to others in an approachable and entertaining way.
From wellbeing-themed taskmaster events, to panel discussions, roundtables and more; if it's about wellbeing and work, we're all over it.
Book a 20-minute coffee chat with Alice below to see how we might be able to help your team.
1:1 coaching is a great way of doing a deep dive on your personal development so you can lead confidently, support your team, and fire on all cylinders.
- Get to know and understand yourself on a deeper level
- Explore your motivations, interests and values to give you more direction
- Learn strategies to help you manage your mental health and wellbeing
- Become more confident in who you are and become an unapologetic badass
- Learn how to express yourself authentically to benefit your life, career and relationships